Wednesday, May 4, 2011

We All Have One.... And If You Have Two or More... Make Sure You Look After Them!

I don't know about you, but for the majority of people I know, there is only one.... and we definitely wouldn't be here without them.

They are the silent pillars of strength and comfort. The nurturers and supporters. Peacemakers, teachers and mentors. Sounding boards, agony aunts, best friends and giver of the best hugs and totally unconditional love.

For me, I'm sure that she was thinking about me even before I was a twinkle in my Father's eye and I know that she will always be there for me.

From changing my dirty diapers, to nursing me back to health when I fell ill (read: putting up with me being a bear with a sore paw).... taxi-ing me around town and teaching me how to blossom, she will always cook all my favourite dishes and love and support me in all that I choose to do (even if it breaks her heart and causes her extreme moments of stress - sorry Mum! You know I love you!!)

Admittedly, I have been very fortunate to also have a second Mum - someone who considers me as their "Daughter No 2". and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank both of them - for their everloving, support and guidance.

In Australia, this year, Sunday 8th May, is Mother's Day and Sydney Remedial Massage would like to help you celebrate and thank your Mum for all that they have done and will continue to do for you.

With a little help from my friends at Red Petal Floral Design, Welsch Photography, InterVino - Fine Gifts of Wine and Wendy the Candle Lady, we have a gift worth over $600* for one special Mum in the Sydney Area.

In 25 words or less, email us at luvyourmum@gmail.com, why your YOUR MUM IS THE BEST.... and go in the draw for:

•     A family or portrait sitting and a complimentary 12” x 8” photo enlargement (worth $190)
•    Fabulous bouquet of Mother’s Day flowers and decadent liqueur chocolates (worth $160)
•    A 60 minute massage and comfy Mum slippers (valued at $109.90)
•    A collection of beautiful scented PartyLite products (worth $105.90) plus
•    A bottle of Australia’s Finest Sparkling (valued at $75).



Delivery will be made on Mother’s Day (Sunday May 8th, 2011) courtesy of Red Petal Floral Design.

**Please note that this competition is now closed**

Happy Mother's Day to all our precious and wonderful Mum's out there!

Love you Mum(s)!!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment